dimanche 10 janvier 2010

Sko/Torp "Glorious Days - The Very Best Of" (2007)


Label : Emi Music
Support : CD


Disc 1

1 - On A Long Lonely Night (?)
2 - Wheels (?)
3 - Get Ready (?)
4 - Young Girl's Heart (?)
5 - Loser's Game (?)
6 - Voice Keep Calling (?)
7 - Familiar Roads (?)
8 - Glorious Days (?)
9 - Dolphin Girl (?)
10 - Closer To Me (?)
11 - I Know A Girl (?)
12 - Same Old Me (?)
13 - The Golden Girls (?)
14 - In The Way Of An Angel (?)
15 - I'll Be There For You (?)

Disc 2


1 - True Confessions (?)
2 - Waiting For Her Heart (?)
3 - Desperate Man (?)
4 - I Ain't Got Too Many Problems (?)
5 - Bring The Girls On
6 - If You Were My Brother
7 - Sweet Imagination (?)
8 - Cupid & Venus (?)
9 - Need No Reason (On A Perfect Day) (?)
10 - My Intuition (?)
11 - I Want You To Stay (?)
12 - Daddy's Little Girl (?)
13 - Walking Angel (?)
14 - The Longin' (?)
15 - On A Long Lonely Night (live 1991) (?)

Disc 3 - Acoustic Tour 2006

1 - Loser's Game (?)
2 - All That Words Reveal (?)
3 - Dolphin Girl (?)
4 - Wheels (?)
5 - That's What It's All About (?)
6 - Young Girl's Heart (?)
7 - Baby Can You Tell Me Why (?)
8 - Early In The Morning (?)
9 - I Know A Girl (?)
10 - Familiar Roads (?)


Sko/Torp : Soren Sko (Vocals & Percussion) & Palle Torp (Guitars)
Producers : Soren Sko, Palle Torp, Mats Ronander & Bruce Swedien
Additional musicians : Johs Staerk & Morten Woods