dimanche 27 décembre 2009

Michael McDonald "Motown" (2003)


Label : Universal
Support : CD


1 - I Heard It Through The Grapevine (Norman Whitfield & B. Strong)
2 - You Fire Everything (L. Creed & T. Bell)
3 - Signed, Sealed, Delivered I'm Yours (Stevie Wonder, S. Wright, L. Hardaway & L. Garrett)
4 - I'm Gonna Make You Love Me (K. Gamble & J. Ross)
5 - Ain't Nothing Like The Real Thing (Nicholas Ashford & Valerie Simpson)
6 - Reflections (B. Holland, Lamont Dozier & E. Holland)
7 - How Sweet It Is (To Be Loved By You) (B. Holland, Lamont Dozier & E. Holland)
8 - Ain't No Mountain High Enough (Nicholas Ashford & Valerie Simpson)
9 - All In Love Is Fair (Stevie Wonder)
10 - I Want You (A. Ross & Leon Ware)
11 - Distant Lover (S. Greene, Marvin Gaye & G. Fuqua)
12 - I Believe (When I Fall In Love It Will Be Forever) (Stevie Wonder & Y. Wright)
13 - Since I Lost My Baby (S. Robinson & W. Moore)

Bonus Track

14 - Too High (Stevie Wonder)


Producer : Simon Climie
Guitars : Larry Carlton, Chris Rodriguez, Tommy Sims, Michael Thompson
Bass : Toby Baker, Nathan East
Keyboards : Tim Akers, Tim Carmen, Bob James, Michael McDonald, Nicky Shaw, Toby Swain, Paul Waller
Drums : Ricky Lawson, Harvey Mason
Percussion : Harvey Mason
Saxophone : Mark Douthit
String Arrangement : Nick Ingman, Cliff Masterson
Background vocals : Tracy Ackerman, Simon Climie, Amy Holland, Jennifer Karr, Alfreda McCrary Lee, Ann McCrary, Michael McDonald, Audrey Martells, Dwayne Starling, Tammy Taylor, Leon Ware, Gale M. West & Kevin Whalum