mercredi 2 décembre 2009

Lionel's Dad "11:11" (2007)


Label : Andromeda Discs
Support : CD


1 - Listen (Mark T. Williams)
2 - I Long For You (Mark T. Williams)
3 - On A Holiday (Mark T. Williams)
4 - I'm Here (Mark T. Williams)
5 - I Wish I Never Saw You (Jenny Williams & Mark T. Williams)
6 - Top Down Girl (Joseph Stanley Williams & Mark T. Williams)
7 - It's All The Same To Me (Mary Beth Maziarz)
8 - I Waited (Mark T. Williams)
9 - The Sky (Rex Wheeler)
10 - When It Comes To You (Mark T. Williams)
11 - Why Now (Mark T. Williams)
12 - Mr. Segal (Mark T. Williams)
13 - 11:11 (Mark T. Williams)


Lionel's Dad : Mark T. Williams (Bass, Drums, Guitars, Hammond Organ, Cornet, Keyboards & Vocals)
Producer : Lionel's Dad
Additional musicians : John Flanders, Mary Beth Maziarz, Joseph Stanley Williams & Lionel Williams