mercredi 25 novembre 2009

Peter Allen "The Boy From Oz" (1997)


Label : A&M Records
Support : CD


1 - I Go To Rio (Peter Allen & A. Anderson)
2 - Don't Wish Too Hard (Peter Allen & Carole Bayer Sager)
3 - Quiet Please, There's A Lady On Stage (Peter Allen & Carole Bayer Sager)
4 - I Love You, I Honestly Love You (Peter Allen & John Barry)
5 - Fly Away (Peter Allen, Carole Bayer Sager & David Foster)
6 - One Step Over The Boderline (Peter Allen, Tom Keane & David Foster)
7 - Don't Cry Out Loud (Peter Allen & Carole Bayer Sager)
8 - Everything Old Is New Again (Peter Allen & Carole Bayer Sager)
9 - Tenterfield Saddler (Peter Allen)
10 - I Could Have Been A Sailor (Peter Allen)
11 - Bi-Coastal (Peter Allen, David Foster & Tom Keane)
12 - The More I See You (Warner & Gordon)
13 - I'd Rather Leave While I'm In Love (Peter Allen & Carole Bayer Sager)
14 - She Loves To Hear The Music (Peter Allen & Carole Bayer Sager)
15 - Just Ask Me I've Been There (Peter Allen)
16 - I Still Call Australia Home (Peter Allen)