samedi 14 novembre 2009

Lionel's Dad "Lionel's Dad" (1995)


Label : Andromeda Discs
Support : CD


1 - All Used Up (Mark T. Williams & Bert Battaglia)
2 - That Girls Heart (Mark T. Williams)
3 - I ’ll Run If I Have To (Mark T. Williams)
4 - Maybe You ’d Care (Mark T. Williams & Joseph Williams)
5 - Firelight (Mark T. Williams)
6 - If I Seem To Wonder (Mark T. Williams & Joseph Williams)
7 - The Truth (Mark T. Williams)
8 - Still Alive (Mark T. Williams)
9 - A Thousand Years (Mark T. Williams, Joseph Williams & David Paich)
10 - Obsession (Mark T. Williams)
11 - I ’ve Waited For This Day (Mark T. Williams)
12 - Times Are Tough (Mark T. Williams)
13 - I ’m Coming Back For You (Leah Williams & Mark T. Williams)


Lionel's Dad : Mark T. Williams (Drums, Vocals, Guitars, Synthesizers, Bass, Percussion & Keyboards)
Producer : Mark T. Williams
Additional musicians : Guy Allison & Mike Reilly