dimanche 22 novembre 2009

Linda Ronstadt (featuring Aaron Neville) "Cry Like A Rainstorm-Howl Like The Wind" (1989)


Label : Elektra
Support : CD


1 - Still Within The Sound Of My Voice (Jimmy Webb)
2 - Cry Like A Rainstorm (Eric Kaz)
3 - All My Life (Karla Bonoff)
4 - I Need You (Paul Carrack, Nick Lowe & M. Belmont)
5 - Don't Know Much (Barry Mann, Cynthia Weil & Tom Snow)
6 - Adios (Jimmy Webb)
7 - Trouble Again (Karla Bonoff & Kenny Edwards)
8 - I Keep It Hid (Jimmy Webb)
9 - So Right, So Wrong (Paul Carrack, Nick Love, M. Belmont, J.E. Ceiling & J. Eller)
10 - Shattered (Jimmy Webb)
11 - When Something Is Wrong With My Baby (Isaac Hayes & David Porter)
12 - Goodbye My Friend (Karla Bonoff)


Producer : Peter Asher
Guitars : Andrew Gold, Michael Landau, Dean Parks
Bass : David Hungate, Lee Sklar
Keyboards : Robbie Buchanan, Don Grolnick, William Smith, Jimmy Webb
Drums : Russ Kunkel, Carlos Vega
Percussion : Peter Asher, Michael Fisher
Duet : Aaron Neville (3, 4, 5 & 11)
 Background vocals : Rosemary Butler, Jon Joyce, Arnold McCuller, Linda Ronstadt & Brian Wilson