samedi 14 novembre 2009

Joseph Williams "Two Of Us" - Japan - (2004)


Label : Music Garden Seasons / HoriPro
Support : CD


1 - I Don't Want To Miss A Thing (Diane Warren)
2 - Unchained Melody (Hy Zaret & Alex North)
3 - Because You Loved Me (Diane Warren)
4 - Now And Forever (Richard Marx)
5 - Your Song (Elton John & Bernie Taupin)
6 - (Everything I Do) I Do It For You (Bryan Adams, Robert John Lange & Michael Kamen)
7 - Have I Told You Lately (Have I Told You Lately That I Love You) (Van Morrison)
8 - Can't Fight This Fee (Kevin Cronin) 
9 - We're All Alone (Boz Scaggs)
10 - Can't Help Falling In Love (George David Weiss, Hugo E. Peretti & Luigi Creatore)
11 - Save The Best For Last (Wendy Waldman, Jon Lind, Phil Galdston)


Producer : Joey Carbone
Piano : Jim Cox
All vocals : Joseph Williams