dimanche 29 novembre 2009

Johnson Enos "Johnson Enos" (1991)


Label : Cool Sound COHI 1024
Support : CD


1 - You And Me Together (Johnson Enos)
2 - Me And You (Teddy Randazzo)
3 - If Only We Could Be (Johnson Enos)
4 - Gimme Just One More (Johnson Enos)
5 - Will I Go (Johnson Enos)
6 - Groovin (Felix Cavaliere & Eddie Brigati)
7 - As I (Johnson Enos)
8 - Fools In Love (Michael McDonald)
9 - My Love For You (Will Never Die) (Johnson Enos)

Bonus Track

10 - Oh Girl (I Love You) (Johnson Enos)
11 - Never Gonna Let You Leave (Johnson Enos)
12 - I'll Always Be Loving You (Johnson Enos)
13 - The Moon Of Maui (Johnson Enos)
14 - What Can I Do (What Can I Say) (Johnson Enos)
15 - Be My Love (Johnson Enos)


Producers : Johnson Enos, David Kauahikaua & Rick Asher Keefer
Guitars : Vernon Sakata
Keyboards : David Kauahikaua