dimanche 22 novembre 2009

Chris Eaton "Dare To Dream" (2008)


Label : West Lodge
Support : CD


1 - Jesus, Lover Of My Soul (Chris Eaton & John Hartley)
2 - I Know That My Redeemer Lives (Chris Eaton & John Hartley)
3 - I Will (Chris Eaton & Chris Rodriguez)
4 - Breath Of Heaven (Chris Eaton)
5 - Dare To Dream (Chris Eaton & Dan Wheeler)
6 - If It Wasn't For The Letting Go (Chris Eaton, Henk Pool & Kees Krayenoord)
7 - I've Known It All Along (Chris Eaton, Henk Pool & Ralph Van Mannen)
8 - Lay It Down (Chris Eaton, Don Poythress & Brian Gene White)
9 - All I Ever Want For You (Chris Eaton)
10 - Alright (Chris Eaton, Don Poythress & Barry Dean)


Producers : Steve Bishir, Chris Eaton & John Hartley
Guitars : Gary Burnett, Chris Rodriguez, Ralph Van Manen, Dan Wheeler
Bass : Chris Donohue, Mark Prentice
Keyboards : Chris Eaton, Blair Masters
Drums : Paul Evans, Dennis Holt, Justin Johnson