dimanche 11 octobre 2009

David Roberts "Better Late Than Never" - Japan - (2008)


Label : Vivid Sound
Support : CD


1 - Best Thing I Never Had (David Roberts)
2 - Better Late Than Never (David Roberts)
3 - Someone Else's Song (David Roberts & Fred Mollin) 
4 - Before I Go (David Roberts)
5 - Stay With Me Tonight (David Roberts & John Waite) 
6 - Be Gentle With My Heart (David Roberts & Randy Goodrum) 
7 - Eighth Wonder (David Roberts)
8 - This Is How I Say Goodbye (David Roberts)
9 - If I Woulda' Been There (David Roberts)
10 - What I've Been Missing (David Roberts)


Producers : Greg Mathieson & Fred Mollin
Guitars : J.T. Corenflos, Michael Landau, Brent Mason, Fred Mollin
Bass : Abraham Laboriel, Larry Paxton
Keyboards : Pat Coil, Greg Mathieson, David Roberts
Drums : Michael Baird, Shannon Forrest
Percussion : Luis Conte
Background vocals : Tim Buppert, Lyle Gudmunsen & David Roberts

Better Late Than Never / David Roberts
David Roberts